Planning:
In this phase I feel from what I have read that River Communications has done a great deal of planning. This was something new to them so instead of falling short in the planning process they did as much as they could. They figured out and defined their target audiences and how best to communicate with their target audience based on the type of language.
Based on their web site I was able to see that the language they used was very personal which made me feel like they were talking directly to me. I wonder what types of language they used to advisors to explain what their services actually are. Another part of the planning phase should be to decide what type of medium they are going to use in order to best get their message across. I read about the Fox Interview and believe that this would be a good medium for communication based on their target audience. It is very appealing to their potential clients and would give River Communications credibility. Creating a list of possible mediums and what goals they have for M3 would be significantly important as well as how often and what types of press releases should be released.
Evaluation:
After providing services for this client River Communications put together a list of what they have done. I think their should be evaluation of each of the services and s
ee what worked, what didn't, and what could be improved. Without this they are just going off of what they think instead of what they know. This could be done simply be evaluating each service and keeping track of press releases, interviews, and media lists. It could also help by getting feedback directly from M3. In the overview of the case it seemed that the evaluation phase was eliminated or not touched upon a lot because of time and money. This is a very important part in the PR process so I think that this should not be eliminated.
No comments:
Post a Comment